PEAR TREE LOG

pear tree log: I started this blog to keep my younger son, Jonny, in touch with life in Lincolnshire, while he spent a year working in China. That year turned into five! Now he is home and training to become a physics teacher. This is simply a patchwork quilt of some of the things I enjoy - life in rural Lincolnshire, our animals, friends, architecture, books, the gardens, and things of passing interest.



Sunday 9 October 2011

TAKING A BREAK...

... listening to The Archers Omnibus 
As you can see we are both well - although your Pa's socks look more holey than righteous and I have a definite look of Ena Sharples about me these days!  


Much love,


Mum
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the smell of fresh old-people in the mornings! Mothballs and disinfectant with hints of damp Autumnal gusset, echoes of ancient armpit and undertones of cough linctus. Nice wireless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less of the old!

    I just wish I'd remembered to take off my hairnet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.